Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nov. 29th 1993

Had a good thanksgiving! I worked at the hospital and when I got off and went home, Mark had the turkey done! Was off yesterday, got paid, did some shopping with Steph. We had our hair cut, came home and found out Chris was sick.I took her to the E.R and it took forever!She has a throat infection- poor little sweetie she worries me, she only weighs 22lbs. Got into it with Mark last night. He was drinking yesterday and for the last little while I was handling it fairly well, but when he's drunk and hassling the kids and being really rude to me it galls me like no other. I wish he would stop being such an ass to me, and not take me for granted. I wish he would pay more attention to other things besides the stupid beer! the thing that really set me off last night was that he was sooo drunk, and he got  mad because the 12 pk of beer that I bought for him, (as he was too drunk to go get it) had a few dents in the cans and he wanted me to return them. that crap is THE most important thing in his life. I mean it just took the cake! I feel so stupid, because you just can't win with a drunk, and we are going nowhere fast. I'll bet he is drunk when I get home tonight and I'll also bet he hasn't checked the brakes on the car. Nothing is more important than sucking on a beer. that's pretty sad huh? I'll write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment